Advanced Urban Permaculture Design Course
Advanced Urban Permaculture Course.
5 day residential in Bristol
Lead tutor Sarah Pugh
Date - January 2015 details to follow.
Cost £475 (includes all meals and accommodation)
An intensive Permacultural exploration of the complex mix of landscape, networks, culture, limitations and opportunities in an urban setting. This design-focused course will support you in developing innovative design approaches to co-creating regenerative solutions for urban communities. Together we will explore inspiring ideas, expertise and experience from Bristol’s cutting-edge sustainability movement.
Gain hands-on experience of designing for communities through a range of tuition, activities, discussions and field trips. This course is essential learning for anyone who has taken a PDC and wants to take Permaculture out of the garden and into urban communities.
Explore how we can use Permaculture to design productive, regenerative and resilient urban communities by:
- Consulting with and engaging people towards the regeneration of their neighbourhoods
- Working alongside existing community development initiatives
- Creating inclusive systems that meet people’s needs
- Addressing the issues of access to affordable food and energy, education, land, and local economy
- Remediating degraded urban environments
- Uncovering and building connections and networks